Information Collected and Stored Automatically If, during your visit, you only browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we automatically collect and store only the following information:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain), and IP address (an IP address is a number that is assigned automatically to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you accessed our website:
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The pages you visited;
- The type of actions you performed, such as information requests, and the searches you performed;
- The number of bytes of information, if any, sent by our server; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information never identifies you personally. We use this information to help make our site more useful to visitors. This data is used in summary form for statistical purposes: to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our users use; to assess system performance; to identify problems with agency systems; and to improve the site for users. In the event of a computer security incident, such data may be further refined to allow computer security specialists to identify Internet service providers and, in certain cases, individuals or entities attacking PTA.
Website Measurement and Customization Technologies (e.g. Cookies) Policy
If You Send Us Personal Information Any personally identifying information (such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) that you provide is voluntary. If you voluntarily choose to provide us with such personal information by filling out a form and submitting it to us through our website we will use the information to respond to inquires and provide services.
While providing services we collect nonpublic personal information from you from various sources, including: Interviews regarding your tax situation Applications, organizers, or other documents that supply information as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security Number, number of dependents, income and other tax-related data *Tax-related documents you provide that are required for processing tax returns, such as Forms W-2, 1099R, 1099INT, 1099-DIV, and stock transactions
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone except as requested by our clients or as required by law.
We restrict access to personal information concerning you, except to our contractors who need such information in order to provide products aor services to you. We maintain, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information.
We employ physical, technical and administrative safeguards to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect on our website.
E-Mail Policy You may send us electronic mail (e-mail) containing your personal information, comment, or question. If you send us e-mail, we may store your name, email address and other personal information in order to respond to you. We do not share your e-mail with any other outside organizations except for authorized law enforcement investigations; or with our regulated entities in order to assist in responding to inquiries.
Links to Other Websites This website contains hypertext links to information created and maintained by other organizations. These links to external websites are provided for your convenience. PTA does not control nor guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these other links/websites. If you go to other websites through these links, our privacy and security policy will no longer apply to you and you will be subject to the privacy and security policy of the new websites.
False Statements and Documents If you furnish us with information that you know to be false or misleading, you are subject to prosecution under federal law, specifically 18 U.S.C. § 1001.
Liability PTA makes no express or implied warranty, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process described or depicted on this website.